Sunday, November 20, 2005
I am lucky enough to have the chance to visit Malaysia's historical City, Melacca.
Well, the weather is hot but does not hold me from what I am interested in...take phhhoootttoooossss.... Hehe...
Just as the flags floated in the windy afternoon, two boys riding bikes and were having fun.
And who says Melacca does not have sea??? The Melacca Straits...hmmm....
Old and narrow streets...but full of taste.

Oil fried ghosts??
Most of them acted like James Bond... spying on other's ppl info.
Ahhhh.... the famous red.
Just another tourist spot with pony ride.
National flag and salted fish.
My sky.
A fisher man carrying his catch of the day and walk back. Maybe he is going to dried it like the previous photo under the flag...
Ohh... he is looking at me!!
Trying to be artistic. Lamp on red wall.
Portugese style I think.
A canon which cannot be used anymore. Standing in front of the famous fortress.
I do not know who he is but he makes a good photo without hand.
A place to eat chendol @ Jonkel street. 
Melaccan. An ah pek washing dish at the food stalls.


0 Comments:
Previous Posts
- Hehe...he is so cute in his underwear...proud to b...
- To all my dearest bro and sis: Time flies! It has ...
- In remembrance of all victims in the tsunami, end...
- God Is So Good To Me God is so good(Hallelujah), ...
- KL Tower
- Ipod photo.
- I just watched this japanese movie about a labr...
- Panoramic photo that I make.
- Cactus cactus cactus
- Waves... water painted with PSP8
Some Friends' bloggie...
Adrian Ben CCM Christk Hanjin Hui Chin Joe Joseph Michelle Stephanie